Friday, June 6, 2008

Raindrops keep fallin' on my.....floor?

Yeah, loads of fun here. Little water problem in the basement last night with the deluge of rain we got. I heard 2 inches in an hour and I think it could have been more - I know it was 4 inches total overnight. Our window wells have a tendency to fill up because of our big hill in the back, plus the neighbors driveway drains towards our house and he also has a lovely downspout pointed in the exact worst direction that Scott is going to talk to him about. Anyway, the sirens went off at 10 p.m. last night and then again around 12:30, I think. That's when I got these pics. It was actually coming in much worse than this, like a literal waterfall but I only thought later to take the pics and it was slowing down then. I tried to get a picture of the street out front with the river going down it but I couldn't get one to come out.



Going to the Meadows tonight (for the 5th Friday in a row). Sometimes we win and sometimes we don't, but we have fun anyway. Woot!

No comments: