Monday, June 2, 2008

June 2

Woot! Back again!

Feeling marginally better on the cold front. I actually think I'll be able to sleep tonight (hope, hope). Today was the last day for staff at school. Busy busy! Went to lunch with the nurse and dean of students and enjoyed finally being able to sit leisurely at lunch and converse!! Usually we are all cramming in lunch with kids running around. I truly can't guess how few days I have gone to lunch and actually left the office, instead of eating at my desk. And even rarer - left the building!

No scrapping done last night, but maybe tonight as Scott is going to poker with his mom (that sounds funny, doesn't it?) I'm homebound with the kids, doing some laundry, cleaning our bedroom and getting settled in for the night.

I did get to Archiver's yesterday and bought some fun stuff, mostly from the "Hot deals" aisle or whatever it's called. And some grungeboard, too. Hoping to have something to show for it later.

No comments: