Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June 3

Finally feeling pretty good. I didn't take any cold medicine today and made it through the day - whoo-hoo!!

Still no scrappiness to show, but that's okay. Busy day at work today, even if no one was there really. Got 5th grade records out to 2 middle schools via my car, one more via bag mail. The other two remaining records will go out in bag mail as they are going out of district. Then a few kiddos leaving that are in other grades and I can rotate all the other files to their respective places. It's actually going to be a busy few weeks before my vacation starts for a week on June 13 - I have to get the records moved, all the supplies ordered for next year, clean off my desk!, archive all the financial and student info sheets, figure out who has enrolled and who hasn't. Plus more, that's just off the top of my head. Seriously my desk could take me 2 days alone. Ordering will take probably a day - it's alot of supplies, archiving and shredding another day. Eeep. I will get interrupted alot too, plus I think I have 2 days of training next week that they have yet to tell me what day to show up on. Ay yi yi!

Took tables with Michelle to Amy's for the garage sale they are having this weekend. Stopped at Baskin Robbins on the way home to check it out. Had a dish of rainbow sherbet and some other concoction of sherbet too. It was grape and green apple and had Pop Rocks in it. I'm sure it was marketed to 6 year olds rather than 36 year olds, but it was fun to eat.

Finals are done tomorrow - little kids were done today. They are excited for summer and playing with friends, swimming and such. I'm thinking of entering in the fair, something to challenge myself anyway. I have a couple pics I think would be good to enter, we will see how that goes though - usually I back out or think of it too late. It'd be a kick to something I did there, though - dreaming on....

No comments: