Sunday, June 1, 2008

June 1

I am initiating a challenge with myself about blogging and today is the first step. So here I am!

I am recovering from a cold, still feeling yucky but not much to do about it. And this morning I had a teensy episode of vertigo - something I've struggled with before but haven't had much problem with for a couple years. I am worried about that - 2 years ago in June was horrible - Scott was in Canada and I was home with the 3 youngest kids, passed out on Meclizine(sp) and non-functional. Today was just a little spell, so hopefully it's not back full force. I'm sure it is from the pressure in my ears from the cold.

I have one more day with teachers and then they are gone for the summer. The kids left Friday. My own kids have classes until Tuesday (littles) and Wednesday (bigs).

I hope to get some scrapping done tonight, maybe a trip to Archiver's today when Scott goes to Scheel's. We'll see how I feel. Ugh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hope you get better!! that is a horrible way to start summer vaca!!! GREAT TO SEE YOU BLOGGIN' AGAIN!!!!!!!!