Thursday, January 24, 2008

Thursday! Woo-hoo!

I don't know why shorter school weeks always seem as long or longer than normal ones. Maybe because the kids try to pack everything into the days that they have? I don't know. All I do know is that I'm constantly frozen everywhere I go lately. I took an old sweatshirt to school today to wear over my long sleeved sweater after lunch. I'm always freezing then. Then I came home and covered up with an old comforter to watch a little TV. Now I am on here and my feet are freezing and my arms have goosebumps. I am so over winter! I could get in the hot tub and warm up but I don't want to have to get out into the cold. (It's on a 3 season, unheated, non-insulated porch and it's presently about 9 degrees outside. Brrrr!) It is supposed to warm up to 35 this weekend and over 40 on Monday. I might be able to unthaw a bit.

My DMACC class is kicking my butt. I knew it would be a lot of writing but I don't think I knew how much work it would really be. I should have taken it in the summer when my job is easier but it's too late now. Argh. I have to interview a peer this weekend and write up the interview, have him review it, then have another peer review it, make revisions along the way and have the final to the teacher by Feb. 2nd, I think. I gotta get my questions to him tomorrow at the latest. Ugh.

So needless to say, I've completely fallen off the LOAD wagon. *sigh* I was so excited too. But I do have a lot of pages mapped out in my head or at least inspiration started for them. So hopefully I will get some things done soon. I am keeping up on the 366 pics for the year though. I think it will document how boring my life really is. :-)

Well, off to formulate questions!

No comments: