Friday, January 2, 2009

1.2.2009

My vacation is winding to an end. I love being home with the fam, but I need the paycheck, so on Monday, off to work I will go. I will likely be cranky on Sunday, gearing up for the stress of the work week, kid shuffling, meeting attending, daily life craziness. I need to work on that.

Today the kids enjoyed "sledding" down the back hill. I say "sledding" because there was no sled involved. Instead, the freezing rain we had last week + the refreezing we've had off and on has resulted in a snowy hill, covered with a glaze of ice. I looked at one point and there were 10 kids sliding down on their bellies or backs. Only 2 of them were mine. They were at it all day. I am on the laptop, but hopefully I will add a picture when I upload for the day.

We are meeting Michelle at Orlondo's for supper tonight. Special salad, here I come!

No comments: